|ADDRESS:||4-5-2 SUGAMO, TOSHIMA-KU TOKYO 170-0002 JAPAN|
|TEL:81-3-3918-5401 , FAX:81-3-3918-8666|
|e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESTABLISHED:||DECEMBER 2ND, 1968|
|MANAGING DIRECTOR:||YASUSHI YOKOO|
|Textiles for hanging scrolls, frames and folding screens, Washi paper for
mounting works, repair and conservation, Washi decorative paper, Wooden
boxes, Mounting tools, Brushes, Hanging scrolls, Hand scrolls, Folding
screens, Sliding doors frames for japanese arts and antiquities.
|THE PRODUCTION OF|
|traditional and modern style of hanging scroll, frames and folding screens.|
|RE-MOUNTING AND RESTORATION WORKS|
|receive orders for re-mounting and restoration /
repaire works for oriental arts and antiquities from Museums, private collectors in domestic and overseas
|HOLDING CULTURAL SCHOOL|
|teach and transfer Japanese HYOUSOU culuture, traditional technique of
the art of restoring and mounting works. Teach how to make hanging scrolls
and folding screens
teach how to treat gold leaf,
teach buddist paintings, sumi paintings, Nan-ga, Tenkoku,
|ORGANIZING AND PLANNING|
|Organizing and planning of an exhibition of various art works i.e. sumi-paintings oil paintings,
dye works and calligraphies for groups of artists in domestic and overseas.
- INTERNATIONAL ART EXHIBITION “MOMENTI D’ARTE 98”
- The rxhibition of art works and demonstration of Shojutsu…
- The exhibition of art works and demonstration of calligraphy and Hyosou…
- Demonstration of Hyosou technique in Paris April 1996.
- Organized work shop for Hyosou from U.K. at MASUMI studio in tokyo February 1999.
- Participation of the 5th Cannes Japan Arts Festival April 1996.
【営業時間】[ショールーム] 平日 10:00-17:00 / 土曜 10:00-17:00
[本社] 平日 9:00-18:00 / 土曜 10:00-17:00